Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2015/10/07 20:06:44 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire Maven Eclipse Plugin / Donation to Mojohaus

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Barrie Treloar, Arnaud Héritier, Tamás Cservenák, Dennis
Lundberg, Hervé BOUTEMY, Olivier Lamy, Karl Heinz Marbaise, Kristian
Rosenvold, Jason van Zyl, Robert Scholte
+1 (non binding): Tibor Digana, Anders Hammar, Michael Osipov, Andreas
Gudian
+0.5 (non binding): Baptiste Mathus

thanks for the huge number of votes!!

I will continue with the steps required to retire this plugin.

Robert