Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2020/02/01 01:09:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Improve release notes by adding a change list file

Thank you for the quick responses. I sent out
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10743 to make this change. Please
provide feedback or directly edit the PR.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
There are a few approvals on the PR and no objections in this thread. I
will merge the PR.

Thank you all for the feedback. And please remind PR authors to update this
file to make it a reality. Hopefully this will make releases a tiny bit
easier and provide better information for users.

Ahmet

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.