Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by luiggiandrade <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2012/10/08 06:26:39 UTC

I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a web service extern

Hi,

I have a cxfEndpoint, I can put a  web service  provider extern? and not use
the
serviceClass="ec.gob.sti.bus.HelloWorldImpl"

<camelcxf:cxfEndpoint id="datosciudadanos"
    serviceClass="ec.gob.sti.bus.HelloWorldImpl"
    address="${urlServicioEnEsb.DatosCiudadanosLDAPService}">

    <camelcxf:inInterceptors>
        <bean id="UserName_RequestIn"
class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor">
             <constructor-arg>
                <map>
                    <entry key="action" value="UsernameToken" />
                    <entry key="passwordType" value="PasswordText" />
                    <entry key="passwordCallbackRef">
                            <ref bean="myPasswordCallback"/>
                    </entry>
                </map>
            </constructor-arg>
        </bean>
    </camelcxf:inInterceptors>
    </camelcxf:cxfEndpoint>

    <camel:camelContext id="camel"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">

        <route>

            <from uri="cxf:bean:datosciudadanos"/>
            <to uri="routerDatosCiudadanosService"/>
        </route>
    </camel:camelContext>

att
Luiggi

RE: I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a web service extern

Posted by luiggiandrade <lu...@hotmail.com>.

thank you
gracias
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22:26:47 -0700
From: ml-node+s396122n5714664h37@n5.nabble.com
To: luiggiandrade@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a web service extern

	Sorry, I don't quite understand you question.

If you are using the MESSAGE or PAYLOAD data format, you don't need to specify the serviceClass in the cxfEndpoint.

But if you are using POJO (which will be used by default), you need to specify the serviceClass attribute this time.

--

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Twitter: willemjiang

Weibo: willemjiang

On Monday, October 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM, luiggiandrade wrote:

> Hi,

> I have a cxfEndpoint, I can put a web service provider extern? and not use

> the

> serviceClass="ec.gob.sti.bus.HelloWorldImpl"

> <camelcxf:cxfEndpoint id="datosciudadanos"

> serviceClass="ec.gob.sti.bus.HelloWorldImpl"

> address="${urlServicioEnEsb.DatosCiudadanosLDAPService}">

> <camelcxf:inInterceptors>

> <bean id="UserName_RequestIn"

> class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor">

> <constructor-arg>

> <map>

> <entry key="action" value="UsernameToken" />

> <entry key="passwordType" value="PasswordText" />

> <entry key="passwordCallbackRef">

> <ref bean="myPasswordCallback"/>

> </entry>

> </map>

> </constructor-arg>

> </bean>

> </camelcxf:inInterceptors>

> </camelcxf:cxfEndpoint>

> <camel:camelContext id="camel"

> xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">

> <route>

> <from uri="cxf:bean:datosciudadanos"/>

> <to uri="routerDatosCiudadanosService"/>

> </route>

> </camel:camelContext>

> att

> Luiggi

		http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/I-have-a-cxfEndpoint-i-can-put-a-web-service-extern-tp5714658p5714664.html

		To unsubscribe from I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a  web service extern, click here.

		NAML

Re: I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a web service extern

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.