Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Jancsi A. Farkas" <Ja...@infopulse.ro> on 2002/09/05 14:31:50 UTC

links and forms in portlet, returning to portlet..

		Hello!

	I'm pretty new in jetspeed world, just installed jetspeed and played with a few portlets. I created a simple portlet, and I don't know how to put a link in that portlet, so when the link is clicked, same page will be reloaded, but with different state of the portlet where the link is. Or how to put a form in portlet, and how to set the action for the form, if I want same page reloaded, but instead the form, forcing the portlet to display the form's result page?

Thank you
	Jancsi