Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/06/15 04:39:17 UTC

Cutting a 0.3-incubating release

Hi all,

As steve mentioned, we might want to release a 0.3 soon.

We've added some new features (web UI, message bundle, BSP examples)
and fixed bunch of bugs. Moreover, vote process seems VERY slow.

After all opened issues[1] are solved, I'd like to open the vote for
Hama 0.3-incubating release.

What do you think?

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA/fixforversion/12315100

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Cutting a 0.3-incubating release

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Of course.

In near future, I'll increase the size of Hama cluster to 1,000
physical nodes. :D

Posted by ChiaHung Lin <ch...@nuk.edu.tw>.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.