Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Phil Burress <ph...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/30 03:28:42 UTC

Storm Message Timeout

Stupid question here perhaps... but I've noticed that the Spout in a
Topology doesn't get ack'd until *topology.message.timeout.secs* is reached
even though all the bolts in the Topo have finished processing/ack'd.

Is that the correct behavior? Seems strange to me that it doesn't ack the
Spout immediately once all the bolts have ack'd.

Thanks!

Phil

Re: Storm Message Timeout

Posted by Srinath C <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thats not true. The tuples are ack'd as soon as all the tuples in the tuple
tree is ack'd.