Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dan <da...@porkfriedrice.net> on 2004/03/18 00:06:04 UTC

where to put custom .java files

I have some custom code that I want to be built by the cocoon build
system. It requires lucene.jar. What is the best way to do this?

1. make a block for it and then create the necessary entries in the
build system to build it?

2. put the classes in cocoon/src/java? I'm tempted to do this but this
seems like the place for the core cocoon code.

3. cocoon/src/webapp/WEB-INF/classes? This seems like the logical place,
but would I have to include lucene.jar in here too since my code depends
on it or will the build system automatically have the lucene jar in the
classpath as long as i dont disable the lucene block from being built?

Thanks