Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Johnathan Gifford <jg...@wernervas.com> on 2006/05/08 14:24:14 UTC

svnadmin: Revision file lacks trailing newline

While trying to create a new 'test' repository from a dump file from an
existing repository, I keep getting this error:

svnadmin: Revision file lacks trailing newline

I consistently get this error immediately after the initial revision is
loaded into the new repository when the following incremental revision is
trying to load.  I've tried a single dump file that contain all the
revisions.  I tried two separate files, one with the entire initial revision
and another with only the incremental revisions.

Anyone have any ideas?

Johnathan Gifford