Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Janet <ja...@chinasystems-cn.com> on 2000/08/17 11:04:31 UTC

What's the Adapter .dll for NT?

Hello!

I'm new to Tomcat. Now I want to use it as an add-on of IIS on NT4. I
downloaded the jakarta-tomcat.zip which contains the Tomcat itself. I know I
still need an adapter for IIS, just as mod_jserv.so for Apache. So I checked
through the Java-Apache site and downloaded the following files which seems
relative to it:
1. ApacheModuleJServ.dll
2. jsapi_redirect.dll
3. jni_connect.dll
4. nsapi_redirect.dll

What are they for? Which is the adapter? How should I configure the IIS to
direct calls to jsp or servlets to Tomcat? Or where can I find the relative
information? I searched the apapche website but couldn't find.

Many many thanks!!!

Best regards:
Janet