Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Santiago Elizondo <sa...@seciu.edu.uy> on 2022/05/11 13:04:56 UTC

[stats_over_http] Stats per Delivery Service

Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to deploy ATC in a production environment, so I'm interested in the stats module to get realtime graphs abount bandwidth, responses status, etc.
For now, I just could get that info for the whole CDN, but can't see a per delivery service report.

At the Traffic Portal Dashboard there's a section that shows graphs for each delivery service but all of them are returning value 0, even when the general aggregated data sums much more than that.
While debugging it, I realize that the stats_over_http (astats) plugin is not returning stats per delivery service, so I think it's impossible that Traffic Stats could know that data and that's why it stores value 0 at the influxdb.

Does anyone have a workaround to make this plugin register that info? Or maybe you get that info by another way.

---
Environment is ATC v6.0.0 over CentOS 8:
- Traffic Stats: v6.0.0
- InfluxDB: v1.8
- Apache Traffic Server: v9.0.2
---

Thanks,
Santiago

[stats_over_http] Stats per Delivery Service

Posted by Matthias Kneer <ma...@roterruler.de>.
Hi,

you need to enable the remap_stats plugin.

Best regards,
Matthias