Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sreedhar Chahanapally <sc...@waysystems.com> on 2006/05/05 22:38:06 UTC

Regarding overloaded methods in a WSDL

Hi All,

I have a third party WSDL which has overloaded methods.

I am using apache-axis 1.2 and when trying to run WSDL2Java it complains
saying, the method is overloaded.

But when I use xml-axis-10 I don't get this problem and I could generate the
client side stubs.

May I know why is this happening? And how to generate client side code using
apache-axis 1.2

Any help highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Helen.

RE: Regarding overloaded methods in a WSDL

Posted by Sreedhar Chahanapally <sc...@waysystems.com>.
Thanks Anne.

Regards,

Helen.