Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/10 02:15:20 UTC

error in recording after import

I imported the backup_v_2_0_0_r1361497.zip

The flvrecording is shown in the Recording UI,
but if you click on it, the preview image is not shown (deleted placeholder
instead) and if you click on play the following exception is shown:

baf3-df6530218516
[WARN] [NioProcessor-5] org.red5.server.stream.ProviderService - Exception
attempting to lookup file: flvRecording_1.flv
java.io.FileNotFoundException: ServletContext resource
[/streams/hibernate//flvRecording_1.flv] cannot be resolved to URL because
it does not exist

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: error in recording after import

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
... maybe even uploading the files into the SVN has them corrupted and the
original files are good.

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I donÄt know what you mean with point no1. The zips are right,
the only problem is that file.getCanonicalPath() returns "\" on windows as
path segmenter.
So we could include something like:
if (os.indexOf("windows") > -1) {
  path.replaceAll("\","/");
}

However that would only solve the one part of the history: From now on
platform independent zips are created.
But we also need to take care of old ZIPs.
So the idea to fix that might be:
Unzipping as usual, do a check in the unzipped folder if there is any file
that contains a "\".
If yes, then repack the whole zip but replaceAll("\","/") on all path/files.
Then you would have a correct ZIP, that one can you then unzip again and
proceed with that the import process.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I believe the problem is:

--