Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Antonio Ruiz Martínez <ar...@dif.um.es> on 2005/01/04 23:30:23 UTC

Service to process directly the soap body

Hello!

    I would like to create a Web Service called TestMyService, for
example, and I would like to have a class that can manage the body of
the soap message when the service is called. I don't want to have any
predefined method with params. In the class of the service the only
thing that I want to do is to receive the soap message sent to this
service and parse it on my own. Is it possible to do it with axis? How I
could do it?

Could you guide me, please?
Regards,
Antonio.