Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de> on 2003/12/23 20:37:14 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Problem changing from RC4 to RC5]

(second attempt, my first mail seems lost in "space")

Hi,

you could try to use the "old" DList implementation instead of the new
upcoming one.
Change in OJB.properties:

# org.odmg.DList implementation class
#DListClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.collections.DListImpl_2
DListClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.collections.DListImpl
#
# org.odmg.DArray implementation class
#DArrayClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.collections.DListImpl_2
DArrayClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.collections.DListImpl

and see what's going on.

Please can you post exactly what you are doing in your code (source or
pseudo code).

regards,
Armin