Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 06:26:57 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation as TLP

Graduation community vote passed with 7 +1 from , which from those 6
are binding :

Jean-Baptiste Onofre

Ant Elder

Christian Grobmeier

Jukka Zitting

Luciano Resende

Alan D. Cabrera

Jie Huang (non-binding)

I'll check the status of the resolution and continue the process on the IPMC.

Thanks

regards,
Eric

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation as TLP

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Yay!  Congrats.

Regards,
Alan