Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Tadayoshi Sato <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/17 10:11:17 UTC

GitHub API limits hit when building camel-website locally

Hi folks,

When trying to build camel-website locally, quite oftentimes I hit GitHub
API limits for unauthenticated requests and get the errors like this:

$ yarn build:hugo
Building sites … ERROR 2021/05/17 19:04:33 Failed to get JSON resource "
https://api.github.com/repos/apache/camel-k-runtime/issues?state=closed&milestone=10":
Failed to retrieve remote file: Forbidden
ERROR 2021/05/17 19:04:33 Failed to get JSON resource "
https://api.github.com/repos/apache/camel-k/issues?state=closed&milestone=18":
Failed to retrieve remote file: Forbidden
ERROR 2021/05/17 19:04:33 Failed to get JSON resource "
https://api.github.com/repos/apache/camel-k/issues?state=closed&milestone=11":
Failed to retrieve remote file: Forbidden

Is there any good way to eschew this issue when developing locally?

Thank you,
--
Tadayoshi Sato

Re: GitHub API limits hit when building camel-website locally

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Tada,
I'm glad that helped :)

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: GitHub API limits hit when building camel-website locally

Posted by Tadayoshi Sato <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karen Lease <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tadayoshi,