Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by h iroshan <ir...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/09 23:53:44 UTC

Add a new property for proxy_worker in mod_proxy.h

Hi All,

I need to add another property variable for proxy_worker.  I did it as
follow

struct proxy_worker {
    int             id;         /* scoreboard id */
    apr_interval_time_t retry;  /* retry interval */
    int             lbfactor;   /* initial load balancing factor */
    const char      *name;
    const char      *scheme;    /* scheme to use ajp|http|https */
    const char      *hostname;  /* remote backend address */

    int MyValue

Re: Add a new property for proxy_worker in mod_proxy.h

Posted by h iroshan <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
Actualy I think my qustion was not very clear. I need to add a new variable
to the proxy_worker struct as follow. I added a variable MyValue and  compile
the mod_proxy_balancer with apxs tool. Mosule compiled without any error.
But cannot start the server it logs [Fri Jul 10 04:16:54 2009] [notice]
child pid 15651 exit signal Segmentation fault (11) in error.log please help
me to solve this

struct proxy_worker {
  int             id;         /* scoreboard id */
    apr_interval_time_t retry;  /* retry interval */
    int             lbfactor;   /* initial load balancing factor */
    const char      *name;
    const char      *scheme;    /* scheme to use ajp|http|https */
    const char      *hostname;  /* remote backend address */

    int MyValue ;

Thank You ,
Iroshan

Re: Add a new property for proxy_worker in mod_proxy.h

Posted by h iroshan <ir...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for my first mail. By mistakenly half typed mail was sent to the
mailing list.

Actually I need to add another property variable for proxy_worker.  I did it
as follow
struct proxy_worker {
    int             id;         /* scoreboard id */
    apr_interval_time_t retry;  /* retry interval */
    int             lbfactor;   /* initial load balancing factor */
    const char      *name;
    const char      *scheme;    /* scheme to use ajp|http|https */
    const char      *hostname;  /* remote backend address */

    int MyValue

But when load balancer manager with newly added property it never load. How
can I add a new property value for proxy_worker definition.

Please Help me

Iroshan.