Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/16 18:57:57 UTC

Having some trouble locating a file referenced in the Advanced Regression tests

Hey Drillers,

I am working to set up a test environment to run the Advanced Regression
suites. I have been successful getting most of the tests running, but I am
unable to locate the file "widestrings" referenced by the tests in the
Advanced/data-shapes/wide-columns/5000/100000rows/parquet suite. It does
not appear to be in the list of files available on S3 specified in the
framework pom.xml file. This test suite also does not declare any necessary
data preparation step in its test description JSON file.

I do see that there is a bash file under
resources/Datasources/data-shapes/wide-strings.sh, but this is producing a
json file, not a parquet file and is not referenced as a data-prep
prerequisite for any of the tests.

Any help tracking down the file, or a description of the process necessary
to re-create the file would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Having some trouble locating a file referenced in the Advanced Regression tests

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the quick response Rahul! That looks to be exactly what I need,
test are running now.

- Jason

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
I already did :)

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hmm....somehow that entry is missing from the pom file. I went back in the
git history and found the below link[1]. I was able to download it. Let me
know if you have any problems.

[1] http://apache-drill.s3.amazonaws.com/files/widestrings-100000rows.tgz

- Rahul