Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by WTRichards <wt...@bigpond.com> on 2005/04/07 04:38:04 UTC

Problems with simple tutorial

I am new to WSS4J. I am working through the StockQuoate example. I have deployed the basic example and it work fine from a Java and .Net Client. I am trying to get the username and password implementation to work. However, each time I deploy the WSDD the AXIS/List of deployed web services becomes blank.
I have place the WSS4J jar file in the Axis lib directory as well as the Tomcat lib directory and added it to the classpath. I noticed that several others have had the same type of problems, so I followed what was stated to correct the issue. With no good results. Is there something I am missing.
I plan to use the username/password as well as signing and addressing. So, I need to come to grips with WSS4J.
Regards