Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mondain <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/27 16:23:45 UTC

Maven repo build jdk version

Just a quick question since I don't recall seeing anything on the list.
Have the builds for publish to the Maven repository been switched to JDK 7?

Regards,
Paul

--
http://gregoire.org/
http://code.google.com/p/red5/

Re: Maven repo build jdk version

Posted by Mondain <mo...@gmail.com>.
I'm emailing them back to make sure they didn't grab my jdk7 compiled
2.0.8-SNAPSHOT.

Posted by Mondain <mo...@gmail.com>.
Details:

Posted by Mondain <mo...@gmail.com>.