Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Blockfreight™ | Julian Smith <ju...@blockfreight.com> on 2017/09/05 06:33:05 UTC

Re: [MODERATE EMAIL] Installing Apache OFB - MacOS Sierra

*[image: Inline image 1]​*Attn: *OFBiz Dev Mailing List*
Re: *Bitcoin Support*

Hi All,

Further to our discussion,

I am going to look at the code referred to.

   - How can I contribute code??

   - Can I simply do a pull request on https://github.com/apache/o
   fbiz-framework ???

   - Or do I need to have SVN setup? (Haven't used SVN for 5 years 😁)

I look forward to your advice.

Kind Regards,

Julian Smith,
Founder, CEO
Blockfreight™ <https://blockfreight.com/>
[ BFT:XCP <https://xchain.io/asset/BLOCKFREIGHT> ]

*Mobile |* +6143502520

Blockfreight, Inc.
535 Mission St 14th floor
San Francisco CA 94105
*US |* +14154293924

www.blockfreight.com <https://blockfreight.com/>* | *julian.
smith@blockfreight.com

*Disclaimer**:* This email has been sent on the condition that the
recipient/client agrees and acknowledges that the email may contain
material that is confidential and/or covered by legal professional
privilege and is intended for the named recipient. Blockfreight, Inc. does not
warrant that the contents of any electronically transmitted information is
accurate and will remain confidential. If the reader of this email is not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction,
disclosure or distribution of the information contained in the email is
prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please reply to the sender
immediately and delete the document. No warranty is made that this material
is free from computer virus or any other defect or error.

Hi Paul,

Yeah, I also think there might be no need of any plugin type of thing.
Just creating data for new currency will work.
As much as I know Bitcoin doesn't have any special functionality related to
transactions for which we need to modify any thing.

Only one thing that catches my attention is, Bitcoin's value is too high,
which makes small transactions to work at 5th and 6th place of decimals.
For which we can increase the value of  *.decimals systemPropertyIds
in SystemProperty.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Julian,

Please do not include both dev and user list.

For your question, you can refer following document

OFBiz Contributors Best Practices
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/JIB2>

You can use either git or svn based on your preference.

if you willing to use git then please create patch using following command.

'git diff --no-prefix'

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit