Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 14:31:59 UTC

[ANN] Apache Batik 1.9 Released

The Apache XML Graphics team is pleased to announce the availability of

Apache Batik 1.9.

Batik [1] is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to

use images in the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format for various

purposes, such as display, generation or manipulation.

This is mainly a bug fix release.

To download visit the Batik Download [2] page.

The Apache XML Graphics team

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/

[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/download.html

FW: [ANN] Apache Batik 1.9 Released