Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/11 17:14:07 UTC

[Beginner] wants to contribute in open source project

Hiiii Guys

I am beginner in this field. It would be great if you help me out. I love
to code in java.
can you guys share some link so that i can start contributing in
solr/lucene project.

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Software Engineer Test-1

Re: [Beginner] wants to contribute in open source project

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: This article I wrote about getting started contributing to projects may give you some ideas.
:
: http://blog.smartbear.com/software-quality/bid/167051/14-Ways-to-Contribute-to-Open-Source-without-Being-a-Programming-Genius-or-a-Rock-Star

Or pehaps even the followup i did of Andy's article layering his advice
directly on to Solr...

http://searchhub.org/2012/03/26/14-ways-to-contribute-to-solr/

-Hoss

Re: [Beginner] wants to contribute in open source project

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
You can also take a look at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute

Tomás

Posted by Andy Lester <an...@petdance.com>.