Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Mueller Florian | BMZ GmbH <Fl...@bmz-group.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/11 10:03:14 UTC

After Upgrade 1.3 to 1.4 no connection working

Hi,

Update from 1.3 to 1.4 went ok. No errors and all is starting but i cannot connect to any configured connections. I get error message that connection to guacamole server is closed because an internal error within guacamole server. I only see log entries in catalina.out.
[http-nio-8080-exec-1] ERROR o.a.g.w.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint - Creation of WebSocket tunnel to guacd failed: java.net.ConnectException: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt (Connection refused)
[info] 07:57:46.894 [http-nio-8080-exec-3] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP tunnel request failed: java.net.ConnectException: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt (Connection refused)

Hope you could help

RE: After Upgrade 1.3 to 1.4 no connection working

Posted by Mueller Florian | BMZ GmbH <Fl...@bmz-group.com.INVALID>.
Thanks a lot. It´s working

In guacamole.properties the ip was set but the guacd.conf file was missing.

I had the same problems...

Unbelievable... Configure

guacamole.properties with

guacd-hostname: 127.0.0.1

and guacd.conf with:

[server]
bind_host = 127.0.0.1
bind_port = 4822

here worked

________________________________

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 8:22 AM Luciano Oliveira <ol...@outlook.com>
wrote:

> I had the same problems...
>
> Unbelievable... Configure
>
> guacamole.properties with
>
> guacd-hostname: 127.0.0.1
>
> and guacd.conf with:
>
> [server]
> bind_host = 127.0.0.1
> bind_port = 4822
>
> here worked

This is due to IPv4 vs. IPv6 differences - depending on the version of
Linux, guacd may listen on IPv6 by default, and Tomcat tries to connect on
IPv4. Forcing one or the other to use IPv4 or IPv6 usually works - in this
case, the change forces guacd to listen on IPv4, and Tomcat can connect to
it.

-Nick

RE: After Upgrade 1.3 to 1.4 no connection working

Posted by Luciano Oliveira <ol...@outlook.com>.
I had the same problems...

Unbelievable... Configure

guacamole.properties with