Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Meethu Mathew <me...@flytxt.com> on 2017/03/28 09:22:04 UTC

Separate interpreter running scope Per user or Per Note documentation

Hi,

I couldnt find the documentation for the feature Separate interpreter
running scope Per user or Per Note at
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.0/manual/interpreters.html#interpreter-binding-mode
.
 Can somebody  help me in understanding the per note scoped mode and per
user scoped mode?

Regards,
Meethu Mathew

Re: Separate interpreter running scope Per user or Per Note documentation

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
theoretically, there are 9 combination but for example, "per user shared"
with "per note isolated" doesn't make sense. Thus I prohibited to set
"scoped/isolated" with "shared"

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Separate interpreter running scope Per user or Per Note documentation

Posted by Park Hoon <1a...@gmail.com>.
Hi all.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.
Hi Meethu,

Seems the documentation page needs to be updated.
Can this be helpful to understand?

[image: Inline image 1]