Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 17:14:49 UTC

Issues with 4.2

Hi,

I spent some time testing 4.2 today:

* Aside from the SNMP Tests errors during build time,

* I got Devcloud up, configured the infrastructure with Marvin, logged in on the UI all was well.
And then impossible to get the systemvm to start.

Using DevCloud is our listed test procedure in the VOTE threads so it has to work.

*Got a fresh install of 4.2 on a ubuntu 12.04, got the server up and running and then authentication failed with:

WARN  [server.auth.SHA256SaltedUserAuthenticator] (934430470@qtp-324730209-0:) The stored password for admin isn't in the right format for this authenticator
INFO  [cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl] (934430470@qtp-324730209-0:) User admin in domain ROOT is disabled/locked (or account is disabled/locked)

Anyone seeing this ?
thanks,

-Sebastien

Re: Issues with 4.2

Posted by Punith s <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
4.2 forward is working seamlessly inside Devcloud2 , all the system vm's
are up , looking forward to debug it interactively using eclipse at port
8787.

regards,
punith s

Re: Issues with 4.2