Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Grobe, Gary" <Ga...@bmc.com> on 2001/02/09 20:08:33 UTC

tomcat & iis & servlet filters w/ *.asp ... possible?

I'm running Tomcat4.0 w/ Apache 1.3.14 on linux. I'm using 4.0 because of my
use of servlets and filters. Every web page served up by the web server is
modified in the respose's output stream (I insert code into a web page of
any type).

I'd like to port this same stuff to IIS but have a few questions.

I'm assuming mod_jk will allow me to send all file type extensions to Tomcat
(as now I can only do it with *.jsp files). If so ... if my clients are
using *.asp pages, would this work for Tomcat4 on IIS. I'll explain ... asp
pages are handled by IIS and my filters are on Tomcat, so would IIS allow me
to modify the request or response before it did *.asp processing?