Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Adriana Danes <AD...@EVIDIAN.COM> on 2002/03/22 14:43:47 UTC

Default name for the Velocimacro Templates Library

Hello,

The default value of the velocimacro.library property ( as returned by
Velocity.getProperty(Velocity.VM_LIBRARY) ) seems
to be VM_global_library.vm and not VM_global_lib.vm as stated in the
User Guide.

Regards,

RE: Default name for the Velocimacro Templates Library

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
Thanks Adriana...

...but please always use "plain text" instead of HTML mail when
posting to the list, or some of the subscribers are not going
to be able to read your emails.

Have fun,
Paulo

Posted by Adriana Danes <AD...@EVIDIAN.COM>.

"Geir Magnusson Jr." wrote:Thanks for the heads up, but I can't find it - where did
you see it?  Which

> document and what version of the distribution?

Velocity-1.2. The zip was downloaded at February 25 (quite recent).
The document (in English) is the User's Guide.
See the Velocimacros chapter, the Velocimacro Properties Paragraphe.
                                Several lines in the velocity.properties file allow
for flexible implementation of Velocimacros. Node that
                               these are also documented in the Developer Guide.

                               velocimacro.library - A comma-separated list of all
Velocimacro template libraries. By default, Velocity
                               looks for a single library: VM_global_lib.vm. The
configured template path is used to find the Velocimacro
                               libraries.

Posted by Shawn Church <sh...@boxity.com>.
I've noticed this also in 1.2-rc3 (user-guide.html), but it was fixed in
1.3-rc1.

shawn

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.