Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by HHB <hu...@yahoo.ca> on 2009/04/06 15:23:37 UTC

Tips to implement this switch technique

Hey,
For our application layout we decided to go with
switching panels technique.
The Index page contains the navigation panel
which contains links to switch panels.
I know how to implement this technique but only
when the links that are supposed
to switch panels are on the same Index page, not
contained in another panel.
Would you please give some tips how to implement
this?
Thanks.

Re: Tips to implement this switch technique

Posted by Sergey Podatelev <br...@gmail.com>.
Although it'd probably be more correct to check the state of the
navPanel within a switchingPanel (
switchingPanel.getPage().get("navPanel") ) and render it accordingly.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Sergey Podatelev

--
sp

Re: Tips to implement this switch technique

Posted by Sergey Podatelev <br...@gmail.com>.
Not sure if I understand your problem correctly, but you can try to
use navPanel.getPage().get("switchingPanel")

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 5:23 PM, HHB <hu...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Hey,
> For our application layout we decided to go with
> switching panels technique.
> The Index page contains the navigation panel
> which contains links to switch panels.
> I know how to implement this technique but only
> when the links that are supposed
> to switch panels are on the same Index page, not
> contained in another panel.
> Would you please give some tips how to implement
> this?
> Thanks.

sp