Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 14:45:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache S2Graph 0.1.0-incubating release

The Apache S2Graph team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
S2Graph 0.1.0-incubating.

Apache S2Graph(incubating) is a graph database designed to handle
transactional graph processing at scale. Its REST API allows you to store,
manage and query relational information using edge and vertex
representations in a fully asynchronous and non-blocking manner.

0.1.0-incubating publishes the first set of Apache S2Graph source code,
making them readily available for our users. The initial release includes
scala client, REST server, Bulk Loader, along with the support for one
storage backend: Apache HBase.

If you'd like to download the source release, you can find it here:
http://mirror.navercorp.com/apache/incubator/s2graph/0.1.0-incubating/

More details on Apache S2Graph can be found at:
http://s2graph.incubator.apache.org/

We would like to thank all contributors who made the release possible, and
encourage anyone interested in using or contributing to the project to join
the dev mailing list(mailto:dev-subscribe@s2graph.incubator.apache.org)

Regards,
Apache S2Graph (incubating) Community

----
DISCLAIMER

Apache S2Graph is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.

Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF projects.

While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache S2Graph 0.1.0-incubating release

Posted by Hyunsung Jo <hy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, S2Graph!

Posted by Hyunsung Jo <hy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, S2Graph!