Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com> on 2006/07/04 11:35:11 UTC

[AXIS 2] engage Ws-Addressing at the client side

I'm trying to implement a client using WS-Addressing but the command "sender.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));" raises an exception like this:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found

at org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:395)

at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:279)

at userguide.clients.EchoNonBlockingDualClient.main(EchoNonBlockingDualClient.java:66)

As you can see, I have a problem to engage the module at the client side.

I tried to put the module (addressing.mar) in the same directory of my client but nothing!

I also try to put the following command:

ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("C:/Documents and Settings/fcouble/Bureau/axis2-std-1.0-bin", null);

But nothing happens... always the same error

An idea, please,

Fabien

Re: [AXIS 2] engage Ws-Addressing at the client side

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
hi Fabien;

do you have addressing.mar inside the repository ?

"C:/Documents and Settings/fcouble/Bureau/axis2-std-1.0-bin/modules"

Fabien Couble wrote:

> I'm trying to implement a client using WS-Addressing but the command
> "sender.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));" raises
> an exception like this:
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found
>
> at
> org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:395)
>
> at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:279)
>
> at
> userguide.clients.EchoNonBlockingDualClient.main(EchoNonBlockingDualClient.java:66)
>

> As you can see, I have a problem to engage the module at the client side.
>
> I tried to put the module (addressing.mar) in the same directory of my
> client but nothing!
>
> I also try to put the following command:
>
> ConfigurationContext configContext =
> ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("C:/Documents
> and Settings/fcouble/Bureau/axis2-std-1.0-bin", null);
>
> But nothing happens... always the same error
>
> An idea, please,
>

> Fabien

> confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
> intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not
> the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
> copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part
> thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
> sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Deepal
~Future is Open~