Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by James Bull <jb...@thoughtworks.com> on 2006/08/23 10:47:02 UTC

An array of values in j-meter?

I have a scenario where I create a set of data manipulate it and then
delete it. The ids that I use to delete the objects comes back with the
response to the create request. I want to store these values so I can
delete them all later.

I can extract the value to a variable via a regular expression extractor
but am not sure what to do to store a list of them. I don't really want to
create x number of variables as I want the number of things created to be
easily variable. Is there a simple way of storing and referencing an array?

Thanks,
James

Re: An array of values in j-meter?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at the ForEach controller - you may be able to use one or
more Regex extractors to save the variables in a form suitable for
that. The variables will be preserved until overwritten.