Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marcus Büttner <mb...@buett.at> on 2010/04/20 11:40:35 UTC

Problem with MyFaces debug Utilities for dataTables with ValueExpression wich includes parameters

Hi,

I have a problem with ValueExpression which includes Parameters for
DataTables.

Example:

<ui:repeat var="master" value="#{myBean.masterList}" />
  <h:dataTable var"detail" value="#{myBean.getDetailList(master)}" />
  </h:dataTable>
</ui:repeat>

Rendering works fine, but after rendering DebugUtils.traceView ist
called. Than the method printComponent tries to write attributes of the
inner dataTable. At "rowAvailable" attribute a new DataModel is created
an myBean.getDetailList is called with master = null.

But null is not really a valid value and I don't want to handle a null
value because of MyFaces debugging Uitlities.

Is there another way to solve the problem?

Thx, regards
Marcus

Re: Problem with MyFaces debug Utilities for dataTables with ValueExpression wich includes parameters

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for pointing that out. I just created MYFACES-2667 and will fix it
asap!

Regards,
Jakob

--