Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daivish Shah <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/14 07:27:24 UTC

executing command maven site - getting error for _en.xml on my super-pom project

 Hi Team,

I am getting following Exception, I don't understand why it's all of sudden
looking for  *super-pom-1.0.0.0-site_en.xml*<http://mavenrepo.mitchell.com/repo/com/mitchell/maven/apd/super-pom/1.0.0.0/super-pom-1.0.0.0-site_en.xml>
 from
Artifactory. When i execute MAVEN SITE command.

super-pom project is my super project for all of the project.

Is anybody has idea why it's looking for specific internationalization file
from the repository ?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site (default-site) on
project sample-assignment-root-pom: SiteToolException: The site descriptor
cannot be resolved from the repository: ArtifactResolutionException: Unable
to locate site descriptor: Could not transfer artifact
com.mitchell.maven.sample:super-pom:xml:site_en:1.0.0.0 from/to
company-central
(http://mavenrepo.company.com/repo<http://mavenrepo.mitchell.com/repo>):
Access denied to:
http://mavenrepo.company.com/repo/com/mitchell/maven/apd/super-pom/1.0.0.0/*
super-pom-1.0.0.0-site_en.xml*<http://mavenrepo.mitchell.com/repo/com/mitchell/maven/apd/super-pom/1.0.0.0/super-pom-1.0.0.0-site_en.xml>

[ERROR] com.mitchell.maven.sample:super-pom:xml:1.0.0.0

Thanks,
Daivish.