Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by jocsch <jo...@freaquac.de> on 2004/12/02 22:12:04 UTC

Delete a version

Hi,
is it somehow possible to delete a version from the versionhistory?
I know that versioning is about keeping all changes and track them but I have
a scenario where at a point in time the nodes are simply "old" and will never
be accessed again. And if possible I would like to throw away all versions
before that point. This would help to keep the history/repository small
especially if it's a node with a lot of subnodes which are copied for every
version in the history.

Thanks,
 Markus