Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by VigyanLabs Mysore <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/28 10:47:19 UTC

Performance Tunning

Dear team,

Still we are waiting for your response

How do we monitor the server performance and what are the tools used. at
the same time please advice us on configuring required memory and number of
 cores  per CPU for configuring conference room 50 odd users.

Thanks in advance

Re: Performance Tunning

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You can use `top`, `ps`, and lots of other tools to monitor performance

It is impossible to provide "universal" solution for "conference room 50
odd users."
In case this will be the room of type "conference" i.e. all participants
will have camera and/or microphone I'm afraid KMS might be unable to
survive ....

--
Best regards,
Maxim