Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Manuel Garber <mg...@broad.mit.edu> on 2005/02/01 19:34:52 UTC

Testing components - Suggestions?

Hi,

This is probably something that came up in the past, but I can't search
the archives...

What would be the best way to test tapestry components? At first glance
components seem complicate to test: Your components are abstract so you
need the framework to create the enhanced classes with the properties
set, and the context (with the corresponding Visit) initialized. It
seems to me  you would need to mock a great deal before the first test
can be written, is there something available that does some of the plumbing?

What are people doing?

I hope I did not miss anything obvious!

Manuel