Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org> on 2010/10/06 08:46:10 UTC

BundleProtectionDomain.implies and perfomace

Hi,

Profiling Clerezza I found that a lot of time is spent in the implies method
of org.apache.felix.framework.BundleProtectionDomain. I'm wondering if this
could be made faster namely for Bundles taht run with AllPermissions (as
most bundles do not have any restriction but only the user/subject).

Cheers,
reto

Re: BundleProtectionDomain.implies and perfomace

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
created FELIX-2640

Cheers,
reto

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: BundleProtectionDomain.implies and perfomace

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com