Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/02/14 23:22:25 UTC

Webinar: Automatic Integration with Relational Database

Igniters,

Feel free to join my next webinar planned for tomorrow - Wednesday, February 15, 201711:00am PT / 2:00pm ET.

I’m going to talk less and show more. In general, this will be a live demonstration of the following:
- automatic cluster configuration using a scheme of an existing MySQL database.
- cluster startup and data preloading using the configuration and project generated by Web Console.
- data querying and modification using SQL Grid capabilities from Web Console.
- demonstration on how write-through/read-through modes work in practice.
- walk-through of Web Console tabs and features.

—
Denis

Re: Webinar: Automatic Integration with Relational Database

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Ouch, forgot to share the link, careless me )

Thanks for fixing this, Dmitriy!

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.