Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/15 17:55:25 UTC

Update SVG Salamander jars

Hi all,
just updated URLs for SVG Salamander and Pivot-JFree in main README
(due to a Java.net change many months ago, and to the migration of
Pivot-JFree to Apache-Extras), and seen that SVG Salamander has
updated jars ... what do you think for the 2.0.2 release to try to
update them with a latest (and compatible) release ?

This is the updated Home Page: http://svgsalamander.java.net
sorry but didn't find release notes, but I think all is compatible
with our release ... but in any case I think it will be better to
retry, ok ?
If someone is able to contact the svgsalamander author (kitfox),
forword my question to him, or ask to contact us ... thank you.

Tell me for suggestions, comments, etc ... I'll commit updated jars
under trunk in a few days if there aren't objections.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Update SVG Salamander jars

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,

2012/4/2 Roger L. Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>:
> +1
thanks :-) ...

Today I tried to do a full build of Pivot (via the usual ant task
maven-install that does almost everything) and all seems ok ...

Let's update.

Bye

RE: Update SVG Salamander jars

Posted by "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Ro...@actian.com>.
+1

~Roger Whitcomb

I just sent an email to SVGSalamander coder and I'm waiting a
response, but from what I see probably could be useful to update
related jars to the latest (they seems to contain many bugs fixed),
but I can wait some day before committing them ... unless someone has
problems with this.

Bye,
Sandro

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.