Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/09/19 11:00:02 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] TomKlaasen ChristophOberle Fri Sep 19 11:00:02 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TomKlaasen , version: 1 on Fri Sep 19 08:58:31 2003 by TomKlaasen

New page created:
+ Long-time cocoon-dev lurker, with a far away history of actually working on and with Cocoon.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ChristophOberle , version: 8 on Fri Sep 19 08:28:16 2003 by ChristophOberle

- Cocoon is the best tool for building info systems I know! It's easy to use, it uses standards, new application programmers can see first results neary at once.
+ Cocoon is the best tool for building info systems I know! It's easy to use, it uses standards, new application programmers can see first results nearly at once.