Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fw...@odeasrl.com.ar> on 2011/08/10 20:24:57 UTC

a log4j analyzer

Hi all,
   We are facing some performance problems and we would like to use a tool
to analyze our logs to make a point. Which is your experience about it?

thanks in advance

AW: a log4j analyzer

Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.
I would suggest to use a JDBC- or any other log4j-suitable-DB-Appender,
then have the log-events as entries in the real DB
then use a DB based analysis tools to do the actual analysis.
And you should start writing down your requirements first.
Josef

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fw...@odeasrl.com.ar>.
Josef Stadelmann,

AW: a log4j analyzer