Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Awright <an...@mdsuk.com> on 2008/12/17 10:11:25 UTC

Activemq startup on iSeries (QSTRUP)

Hello folks,
              apologies if this has been asked before, I /did/ do a search,
but knowing my luck wasn't imaginative enough with my criteria *grin*.

Basically I've installed ActiveMQ in the IFS on an iSeries (My first ever
brush with this product), and I've been asked to ensure it always starts up
after backups/when the machine comes back online.

Could someone provide any pointers as to the syntax for starting Activemq
from within a start up programm, and also am I right to assume the start up
command will want to have the console suppressed, if so what flags are
needed for that?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Cheers,
            Andrew