Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nicolas Duroc <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/21 16:46:46 UTC

Ajax Event & Javascript

Hi,

I have a repeater in a table to build the rows. I use an "add-row" button
with AJAX, and a "delete-rows", all works fine, but I tried to use "dojo
drag'n drop" (dojo <http://dojotoolkit.org>). When I use the AJAX buttons,
dojo doesn't work anymore. I think the problem comes from the init()
function of dojo, which is not reloaded when a row is added. I would like
so, to catch the "add-row" event, and execute the init() function.
I tried with a <fd:on-action> control and a <javascript> part, but it shows
an "indefined document" error, I can't direct access to the document page,
is there a way to access it ? or another way to catch the AJAX event ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Nicolas Duroc