Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by mo <mo...@daoenix.com> on 2014/09/11 15:47:00 UTC

404 Error

I am presently getting 404 error when attempting to access the UI. I believe it’s due to the version of my Tomcat. However, I am unsure what version I should be using. As I seem to have not disabled automatic updates, as such, many things have been updated.

Please advise,

Mo

Re: 404 Error

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
try to stop tomcat and then restart management server.

Re: 404 Error

Posted by Carlos Reátegui <cr...@gmail.com>.
Any clues in your logs?

After stopping tomcat and CS make sure nothing is listening on 8080 before attempting to start CS.

Re: 404 Error

Posted by mo <mo...@daoenix.com>.

Re: 404 Error

Posted by Carlos Reátegui <cr...@gmail.com>.