Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/04/21 19:17:26 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Flex BlazeDS Donation from Adobe

Apache Flex received the BlazeDS code base from Adobe.

The IP Clearance document will eventually show up here when SVN pub sub
comes back up.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearanc
e/flex-blazeds.xml

Eager folks can probably see the copy in SVN or CMS.

Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1
votes are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Flex BlazeDS Donation from Adobe

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Thanks for checking.  Should be published now.

-Alex

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Justin