Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/02/18 14:29:16 UTC

Split comonent into Web UI and Web Rest

Hi,

Looking to assign STANBOL-944 to the right component in jira I found
nothing suitable. "Web" would be appropriate, "REST" would be too but "Web
UI" seems clearly wrong as the "U" in "UI" is typically thought as a human
user.

One possibility would be to introduce a new component "REST infrastructure".

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Split comonent into Web UI and Web Rest

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

okay - I did rename "Web UI" to "Web" in JIRA.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Split comonent into Web UI and Web Rest

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

is the functionality implemented in commons? Then it would be commons

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt