Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by pokkie <po...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/26 18:05:38 UTC

RepeatingView : Removing a table row

I have a RepeatingView that I generate, each row is represented as a
WebMarkupContainer.
At the end of each row I add a checkbox. When the "Delete Selected" button
is called,
I wish to remove the selected row from the RepeatingView and update the page
to reflect
this status.

----------------------
WebMarkupContainer mainExerciseItem = new WebMarkupContainer(newChildId());

add(mainExerciseItem);

mainExerciseItem.add(new CheckBox("exerciseSelected", new
PropertyModel(mainMemberProgramExerciseHolder,
"memberProgramExerciseSelected")));
----------------------

Currently, I iterate over the items in the RepeatingView, check if they are
selected, and
subsequently call remove(WebMarkupContainer).

----------------------
                while (exerciseTable.iterator().hasNext()) {
                    WebMarkupContainer container = (WebMarkupContainer)
exerciseTable.iterator().next();
                    if
(container.get("exerciseSelected").getModelObjectAsString().equals(StaticData.TRUE))
{
                        exerciseTable.remove(container);
                    }

The problem is that it seems that after calling the remove() method, it
seems to be entering a loop and
never returns.

I have tried to call the render() method, but haven't had any luck yet.

Any help would be much appreciated

-- pokkie