Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Ruben Quesada Lopez <ru...@apache.org> on 2020/10/06 15:15:56 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.26.0 (release candidate 0)

Thanks to everyone who has tested the release candidate and given their
comments and votes.

The tally is as follows.

3 binding +1s:
Vladimir
Danny
Ruben

2 non-binding +1s:
Andrei
Enrico

No 0s or -1s.

Therefore I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release Apache
Calcite 1.26.0 has passed.

Thanks everyone. We’ll now roll the release out to the mirrors.

Ruben

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.26.0 (release candidate 0)

Posted by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

FYI, I have created a PR (https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2229/)
with some feedback / improvements on the site how-to regarding the release
management process.
Please feel free to take a look and contribute to the PR.

Best,
Ruben

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com>.