Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Ofer Baranes <of...@bitband.com> on 2004/08/11 13:15:46 UTC

wsif.properties

Hi ,

As I saw on debug, the WSIFProperties is trying to load properties from the wsif.properties file, but this file

ןis missing , as seems , the old wsif versions include this file in the wsif.jar , but it is not there any more ,

My motivation is to change the timeout on requests , which is part of that file , and the questions is , what

Is the status of this missing file ?

Thanks

ofer

Re: wsif.properties

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Ofer Baranes wrote:

> As I saw on debug, the WSIFProperties is trying to load properties
> from the wsif.properties file, but this file
>
> ןis missing , as seems , the old wsif versions include this file in
> the wsif.jar , but it is not there any more ,
>
> My motivation is to change the timeout on requests , which is part of
> that file , and the questions is , what
>
> Is the status of this missing file ?

hi,

i am not sure - what is exactly the version of WSIF that you use now and
used before?

thanks,

alek